Build Your Future in Computer Information Systems
Computer Information Systems (CIS) involves the management and transfer of data through computer networks. As a CIS professional, you can apply information technology (IT), such as database management, computer networking and software development and application, to a variety of business settings. Your training in CIS can lend itself to careers in computer support or computer systems analysis, internet development, and web security.
Why Major in CIS?
- Computer training improves hiring prospects
- Computing training offers many types of lucrative careers
- Computers are part of everything we do in business and our personal life
- Computer-related jobs are here to stay, regardless of where life takes you
- According to Glassdoor.com, 5 out of the 10 best jobs are in computer-related fields
Computer Information Systems
|Career||Education Required||Salary Range|
|Computer Forensics||Certificate, A.S. and/or B.S. preferred||$55,340 – $62,340+|
|Computer Systems Analyst||Certificate, A.S.||$85,800|
|Information Systems Analyst||Certificate, A.S. preferred||$90,120|
|Office Manager||Certificate, A.S. preferred||$51,000|